Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introduction

I know, I created this blog months ago and have yet to write anything. But it's a new year which means fresh starts so I figured I should attempt to continue with what I started. I want to say off the bat that this is my first time blogging. Actually, I should say my first time creating my own blog. I've commented on others before; mainly about TV shows and such. Nevertheless, I'm basically asking you to bear with me as I do this, it will take a little time for me to bring this up to the standard that I have envisioned.

I guess since this is an introduction, I should start by explaining what I plan to do here. I love books and I love to read. So I decided to base my first blog around something I enjoy doing. So the purpose of this blog is to discuss the books I read. A little dry and to some boring, I know, but I'm sure that some of you out there will enjoy it. Now I am not a professional literary critiquer, so don't expect high quality critiquing here. I just plan on giving my honest opinion. The reason I thought this might be a good idea is because my friends and I tend to read alot and sometimes talk about the books we read. Sure, I could've just left it between me and them, but I thought I'd expand it a little bit further than that and my husband suggested I start a blog. So here I am. And I hope to get feedback from you people out there and begin a discussion.

So good bye for now and I hope you read my first critque.

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment