Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Co-blogging and the future of Renee's Library

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while, but I plan on making a comeback. :D

Today I'm writing to announce that in addition to this blog and my cross stitching blog (http://nitzascrossstitch.blogspot.com/), I have now become a co-blogger with four other bloggers on BookBooks&MoreBooks (http://theshortone08.blogspot.com/). I met the creator of the blog, Martha, in a group on goodreads.com and she said she was looking for bloggers, so I volunteered along with two others. However, I am not abandoning this blog (although at this point it seems like I have). BooksBooks&MoreBooks (or BBMB for short) is mostly YA novel reviews and Martha has allowed me to posts my reviews here as well (although I'll change them a bit before posting them here). Plus, I will also review Adult fiction and memoirs here. 

So check out BBMB and be prepared for new reviews here as well in the coming weeks. Renee's library will continue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment